Le Café de la fantaisie noire.

ooh,get you! christ, if we were to point out peoples typos on here all the time thered be no time to do anything else!

Don't go too hard on LAF. I believe that was an educational correction as opposed to a typographical one. :D

Don't go too hard on LAF. I believe that was an educational correction as opposed to a typographical one. :D

i was only having a laugh. mind you i thought this forum was for fun and not nescesarilly a place for correction. educational or otherwise. i enjoy seeing the dollies, reading stories and comments and sharing mine- dont we all? dont mean to come over all serious bad day. sorry.

Translated by Google:
LOL
Sorry but I am French, I was popped eyes.
This was not the aim of tapping philinotstine, but more to help him have a good vocabulary.
In addition to communicating with you I must go through the Google translator, so when you write with spelling mistakes and / or shortens the translator does nothing for me not facilitate understanding (hence my lack of participation on the forum).

original mesage :
LOL
Désolé mais comme je suis Français, cela m'a sauté au yeux.
Ce n'étais pas dans le but de taper sur philinotstine, mais plus pour l'aider a avoir le bon vocabulaire.
En plus pour communiquer avec vous je doit passer par le traducteur de Google, donc quand vous écrivez avec des fautes d'ortographe et/ou des raccourcit le traducteur ne comprend plus rien ce qui me facilite pas la compréhension (d'où ma faible participation sur le forum).

LAF ! ! ... !

i was only having a laugh. mind you i thought this forum was for fun and not nescesarilly a place for correction. educational or otherwise. i enjoy seeing the dollies, reading stories and comments and sharing mine- dont we all? dont mean to come over all serious bad day. sorry.

Ah, the dangers of communicating via email/internet rears its ugly head! :confused:

Remember, laf is dealing with the language barrier too. Just as if I typed something in French, it may well come across wrong - or be misconstrued.

Remember kids, it's fun to learn! :)

Oh, and always use a lot of smileys. ;)

Peace.

mais non, apologies to Laf angel didnt realise you were French, mon ami. Doh! I feel like a right idiot, now. Oh, ho-hum...:) ps cheers, Cosy.

"Those French have a different word for everything!

Apologies to Steve Martin.

LOL !!!

mais non, apologies to Laf angel didnt realise you were French, mon ami. Doh! I feel like a right idiot, now. Oh, ho-hum...:) ps cheers, Cosy.
There is no harm. I might be the point of the message.

Message original :
Il y a pas de mal. J'aurais peut-être du le signaler dans le message.

LAF ! ! French User !

Ahhhhhhh... so good to find and enjoy this gem of a photo-story once again. Really nice photography that hits the spot of creating a mood of a dim but warm little place... not to mention the imagery of a thoroughly sultry French jeune fille.

Perhaps it should be relocated to the Old Kemble section of stories? :tu

Thanks for your kind words Zang, I was going to move it across but thought it a bit too old to ressurect into the theatre, although I do re-visit it once in a while.

Missed this first time around. Thanks for bringing it back Zang.

Very nicely done. :b

I recognise that hat. :)

CT

Back