Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 10:22 PM
Silver Member

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavla82 View Post
Welcome to the community Tarlos. As Adam says, take it one step at a time. There is no prizes, it's a new adventure and one that will hopefully see you feeling better. I know when my Chloe (also a 6yE) come into my life after a nasty break up with my ex, she changed my life - she will be with me 3 years in December and not one day has gone by where I regret it. She is my Angel and will always be my number one.

In one way, a torso is better - you don't need to buy shoes for her....something that has gone way beyond my control now.

So much to take in and don't be afraid to ask questions, no matter how "absurd" they may seem, we've all been there at some point or another.
Thank you Gavla82 I agree with your kind words thanks for sharing your girl Chloe wonderful - 3 years crikey that is great - I think one of main advantage of Torso is it will be lighter to move around and easier for me to store due to my small room I live in - but she looks very beautiful well in the pictures I will update when she arrives hopefully soon and think of a name for her - it is crazy every day I think about her and not even arrived yet I did not expect this good feeling I have D