Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2023, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Hi,
I am from Lucidtoys, and we have encountered a situation where a few individuals are behaving inappropriately. We want to clarify that there is no con or scam happening here, but rather some people who are being unkind and silly. We are actively addressing this issue to ensure a positive and respectful environment for everyone involved.

I thought that we had all been rather nice to you?

Discussions here tend to be around the various merits of the dolls that you supply and we inform people here who the dolls really are as names like Soulmate, Racy, Allure, and Sugarbabe can be a little confusing to newbies looking for alternate photoshoots but finding the names appearing nowhere else but on Lucid and Neojoy sites.

Keeping people informed is not to be confused with with attacking you.

Where people have attacked you I think that you will find that you have been defended where the attack is without merit and if the attack was with merit then it is not the site that would have anything to address.

Your best advertising is long standing members here who are seen to be unbiased saying positive things about you. If there were any hint that we could be bought or cajoled into making statements that were not true, or supressed from making statements that were true then our approval would be worthless.

Its the benefit of this being a truly free and independant site that people know that the advice offered here can be trusted.

Shamus.