View Single Post
Old 28-07-2023, 03:30 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_ View Post
You say "smaller the better" is that due to weight or hiding issues??

I would just say go with a 148cm Neodoll range from Lucid Toys about £900 and about 28kg. Great starter doll, "Sugarbabe Meli" is gorgeous.

not top of the range but that would be silicone which is heavier anyway

If money is not an issue buying a lower standard to err on is pretty wise move.
I wasn't necessarily suggesting to the OP that "smaller the better" just making the point that he could maybe consider a Torso as an introductory step just to see if a doll was what he expected without spending a lot of money or losing a lot of money having to re-sell a doll that was over heavy.

Torso's are certainly easier to move around being more compact and yes I guess easier to hide (if that's important) The OP also mentioned he was looking for realism and inevitably a torso is debatably less realistic than a full doll., additionally if its too small its even less realistic as its less "life size".

Yes I agree Meli looks great - shame there aren't more / better photos of her on the Lucid site. The specs show the weight as 25KG - lighter than some of my Torsos! and I guess £900 is good value indeed. Of course just as you say if he would prefer a full doll regardless then its irrelevant anyway.....