Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2023, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Orgoneotron... We need to find something shorter than that or I'll have lost my chain of thought before I finish writing your name.
I'll try and think of something

Quote:
From y6our selections I see that we've got another Elf lover.
Yup.

Quote:
For your cute traditional Pixie look I would go with WM #432. She's the latest of the Elves here introduced to fill a gap in the line up whilst River, Wych Hayzel, Brooke, Tulip, Crocus, Daffodil, Snowdrop, Bramble, Rhubard and Apple get new bodies.

She really captures the essence of being a Fae where some of the others could pass for human depending on how they wear their hair.

ohhh... pretty!

Quote:
If you are feeling really adventurous how about WM #302? Very much a marmite head in that you either love the head or you hate it. There is no middle ground. There are three of them here. Newt, Squirrel and Faun.

I'm getting a bit of a Dark Crystal vibe from these three.

Quote:
Oh, just kept reading and saw that you had ordered the Cosdoll. Many congratulations. Very interested to see some pics of that head in the real world as there isn't one of that variety of Elf living here yet.
I might have been impulsive, but these was just something about her.

Quote:
My girls look forwards to chatting with her when she arrives.

All the best,

Shamus.

p.s. For some clothing I highly recommend this for an Elf: Its just perfect. Looks like its hand stictched, and is individually created patchwork which is what you expect to see Elves wear:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...ZZ16A9XJ&psc=1

Its what you can see Tuesday wearing above. Its only a top but works like a dress on a 153 body so will be the same on a 148 body.
Thanks for your kind words and suggestions.

Orgoneotron.