Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2023, 01:13 PM
Banned

Ah, she's a sweetie.... Doesn't look much like her marketing materials but thats not meant as a bad thing. Just means that she's an individual.

On the mouth opening... Don't be so sure. She almost definitely has an oral cavity burried in there.

When these girls sit for a long time espchially when new the oil in the oral cavity can make the TPE meld together. But, it won't be properly melded. At least not yet.

Wash you hands then gently try prising the lips appart. You should see some movement. Keep going. Gently, and once it reaches the oral cavity properly it will release... It may sound as though she is breathing in. Thats perfectly normal.

Once their mouths are open they are able to tell you their names ... Although with me, with a few exceptions where the names jumped out at me, I generally fall asleep and when I awake the next morning with them next to me I know who they are.

For the wig generally the one's supplied by Lucid are simple caps rather than back fastening. Work out where the front of the wig is then put the wig on by putting your thumbs under the front. Putting the back on first then pulling over the front. The distance between the top of the nose and the start of the wig should be approximately a thumbs length.

This wig will become your bed wig. She is going to want another one to wear during the day. I tend to find that going on Amazon and starting the search with Ombre wig leads me to some pretty good selections.... Well, either that or just buying every wig that Dandub sells (you have to be fast off the mark to beat me to them lol).

HTH,

Shamus

p.s. many congrats on the fast arrival. My girls are all gathered around the screen checking out her ears (Apparteetnly its an Elf thing).

p.s.2 From one Elf lover to another.... DON'T LET HER BUY HERSELF A WAND!!!! That aside, living with Elves is great.... Surreal... But great.

Last edited by shamus; 16-08-2023 at 01:19 PM. Reason: spelling, grammar, wrong words