Hi. Quick intro...

Kenzie

Hi.
Thanks for letting me join this amazing forum.
I'm due to collect my first two dolls from Lucidtoys on Friday morning and I'm so excited.
They already have names and background stories. Its something I've been considering for a long, long time but home/family circumstances have made it impossible until now. I've got an extensive history of mental health and personality disorder problems, and dolls will help me get through on the darkest of days.
I'll post some photos after bringing the girls home and getting them settled, but until then just know I'm not a journo or troller if I post any replies on the forum.
Thank you for having me.
P.s. I used the username Kenzie because its the nickname of one of the dolls, Mackenzie, hope thats ok.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new arrivals for Friday. Have fun on here and we look forward to seeing your new companions :)

hiya matey,

welcome to the forum,

look forwards to you introducing your girls.... Ignore the clock for the next couple of days, they go slower on purpose when they know that you re awaiting the arrival of a new young lady (or two),

all the best,

Shamus.

:welcome

:welcome

:welcome to The Forum Kenzie ...Dont forget to Visite my Site here on UK L Doll Forum

Harleyhahns Greatest Girls

Everyday New Girls:drool

Hi Kenzie

and welcome to the forum :)

I bet you cant wait for your dolls to arrive :tu

they can be life changers :tu

Thanks for the warm welcome 😃

Just got home from collecting two large boxes from Lucidtoys. Sadly I will have to wait 48 hours or so to open them as I'm working nights and I really want to enjoy the experience over my days off, not just rush opening them before work.

May have gone a bit overboard on the Amazon purchases ready for them too, but oh well 😄

Got to say, the process of ordering and collection has been really positive to this point. Very discreet all round and lovely premises.

👍👍👍

And how the heck are you going to sleep anyway with the two of them both knocking on the inside of their boxes!

I tried leaving a girl in the box for a while once.... Did not go well for the box.

Blimey, I think I'll need to open at arms length and hide anything sharp. Failing that I'll just throw my credit card at them as a distraction and run for my life.

Back