View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 10:41 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi,

don't have the time to go through all of them but just as an example. on the 6YE page

Head #15 is WM #314
Head 88 is WM #88 (right number, wrong manufacturer in that instance)
Head 67 is WM #59
head 76 is WM #273
head 77 is WM #162
Head 193 is WM #242
Head 196 is WM #266
Head 203 is JY #102

Actually, whilst I could keep going (and I have already skipped past many that would need me to look them up rather than just knowing them off the top of my head) I think thats enough to prove my point that the heads are not right.

I did take a look at the Jinsan heads as well and they are accross the board all the wrong numbers but the images are all of Jinsan girls. Might be worth noting here that when Sex Doll Genie took over Silicone Sex World they completely messed up the Jinsan head numbers and people lost all trust in them.

You say that the head numbers are different on different sites but thats not true. The head numbers should always be the same so that people know what they are buying. Imagine that you were selling cars. If you showed an image of a Porche 911 but the description said Ford Fiesta the buyer would have no idea what to expect.

Whilst we're talking about Jinsan TPE heads. you realise that the prices on your site are around 50% more expensive than buying from UK based vendors. Just though that you might want to review that whilst your sorting the heads out.

Shamus.

Last edited by shamus; 12-09-2023 at 11:49 AM.