View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 06:15 PM

Default Aibei Doll

So for one reason or another I haven’t been on here for a very long while and I am still holding back from ordering a doll. Don’t ask me why! I sometimes feel that I might never actually order a doll but I keep getting that bit closer! As I have said before it’s important that the doll is very lightweight and that it is of normal height and resembles a mature woman. This seems almost possible if I order one that can have weight reduction and/or removable legs (although some have advised against detachable legs). I have found a doll on the Zlovedoll website and it’s a make I haven’t seen mentioned before, Aibei Doll. Has anyone either used Zlovedoll for ordering or owned an Aibei Doll before? The price seems OK too although as it’s a US site I am not sure about shipping and taxes unless an identical doll can be purchased from a UK site? (maybe someone would let me know if this is possible). This is the link to the doll: https://zlovedoll.com/product/melissa-158cm/ I really would like to hear the views of all you experienced doll owners.