Thread: Synthetics
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2023, 11:44 AM
Bronze Member

Default Smarter than human

Heather looked at me with that smile as if I was missing something. “Frank...Can you do me a favor? She asked.

I responded: “Sure!”

She then replied: “I'd like some clothing, a T-Shirt or something?

I looked around and then replied: “Ah...OK.” I ran down stairs to my bedroom and found a clean T-Shirt and my underwear shorts”,
“They're elastic, they'll probably fit” I thought to myself. I ran back to the attic but found her already dressed!

She looked up at me and smiled and then said: “Oh I found these in a cabinet, they fit me perfectly!”

I replied: “Those are my sisters jeans and top, she probably left them there the last time she came by
to visit, she slept in the attic.” But then I noticed her hair was different it wasn't short but long, still
purple or lavender. “What happened to your hair?” I said looking puzzled.

“Oh, it can grow, it all depends on my mood, and I'm in a good mood now.” She replied.

There was this long awkward pause of silence. I wasn't sure what to do, but then I started
to notice how beautiful she is and then my mind started to wander...

“Are you a Makeba model?” I asked

She replied: “The latest and greatest!” And laughed.

“Soo, is it true, that Makebas are smarter than humans?” I asked, in a very cautious way,
I was a little terrified about a machine that could take over the world.”

“Smarter?” She replied, and then looked to her side. “Well, yeah, in computational horsepower,
so, yes I'm smarter than a human.”