View Single Post
Old 18-11-2023, 07:56 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
Unbelievable, Jeff!!
Looks like you had a fabulous time. Great photo story

Thanks, it was a lot of fun setting up and shooting this little story with much help from Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu1971 View Post
Absolutely brilliant, revol! Adorable, sweet and funny all at the same time. We all had a fabulous time visiting and it was such good fun setting up all these photos. I still can't believe Valerie stood up on her own like that when she was dribbling the ball!

I was very impressed with how you managed to freestand her and it worked so well for the photos we wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
This gave me a laugh, and brilliantly executed!

Great to see Smarties coming together and having fun. it's what it should be about

K

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yes, it is great to get Smarties together, especially when ideas get bounced back and forth, kinda like the TB days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Soooo close to being a triple hand-ball and a penalty!!

Wonderful lil' story Mr. Rev.

Ohh Mr Algae, are you forgetting that football rules don't really apply to Smarties, especially if mine are involved

Quote:
Originally Posted by the living tribunal View Post
Brilliant

(Thanks for fixing images )

Cheers, LT, glad it tickled you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollface View Post
That was so much fun to watch! It’s obvious the girls were not the only ones who had a great time!

Thank you for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger42 View Post
This is an amazing shoot, I expect it was a lot of fun to create. Well done to the both of you.

True, the girls weren't the only ones having a great time, Lulu and I really enjoyed putting the story idea into practice and having so many Smarties together added so much to it. Really chuffed that you both enjoyed it.