View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 01:49 AM
Bronze Member

Saving Saffee
Part 9

“I’ll give you a hand back and we’ll get you into something nicer and get you warmed up,” promised Evey.

“How did you even get me out of that web? You tried to cut it before and nothing happened. Look. My clothes are still in the web!”

“Hi!” greeted the shoe, “I’m Sassy! You should have seen the look on your face when you popped out! I’m glad you’re okay! Ha ha!”

Saffee jumped a little. “A talking shoe? You got help from Minx Mansion! Magnificent!” laughed Saffee. “I’ll hear the full story once we’re safe again, but thank you for helping us, Sassy.”

“Of course! This has been one of the most exciting things I’ve ever done! I can’t wait to share the story with everyone back at the mansion!”

The elves continued to work. Glissa tied up Bastet securely as best she could so that they could leave.

“Ugh! It’s in my hair!” Aneka complained. At least her armor had kept her from getting injured.

With their mission complete, they headed for the grate to head back down to the basement.

OOC: That's the end for now! Thank you for reading! The next story is already in the works

Follow us on Twitter!

Say hi in her main thread Here.