View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 09:34 AM

Default Photography Project

Hello everyone,

My name is Meg, and I'm a documentary photographer (https://www.mkeagles.co.uk/#0). I am currently working on a personal photography project on love dolls.

I'm currently seeking individuals in the UK who might be interested in participating in my project along with their dolls. The project's goal is to explore and document the nuanced emotional connections between doll owners and their dolls, emphasising the depth of these relationships over any sensationalist angles. I've included some photographs from a recent session with member Arthur1960 (feel free to contact him for a reference! (Email Removed from public view) to give you an idea of what I'm aiming for with this project.

I understand that allowing any media access may evoke a range of emotions and considerations, and I want to assure you that my approach is rooted in sensitivity, empathy, and artistic integrity. My goal is to create a safe and respectful environment for collaboration.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to hearing from you.

You can contact me on here or via email on megankeagles@gmail.com

Best wishes,
Meg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image 2 (2) copy 2.jpg (55.3 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg Image 2 (3) copy.jpg (56.9 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg Image 2.jpg (55.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Image 2 (2).jpg (32.3 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by Karrot; 01-05-2024 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Real Name and Email removed.