View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitdoll View Post
Please take it easy . We don't mind . every one can express their minds freely in forum . dolls ,not large needed ,so ,during producing ,we can't make a massive production . Then the cost of it is high . and the process of making a doll ,is very complex ,may be one day ,we make make a new topic about how to make a doll ,then all of you will know why it's so expensive .
Don't worry, we are well aware of the costs of the quality materials used in these dolls, we can only dream of lower prices and lighter weight (I was mostly joking on the price needing to drop). To be honest if I was ever in the market for one (and who knows I could come into some extra cash at some point! ) I would probably be knocking on your door (virtually), as you've been very accomodating and have been able to respond to anything we've asked you and you seem to be a lovely group of people!

I am sure you'll find most of us very impressed with what we've seen so far (and I'm sure there's even better stuff in the future).