View Single Post
Old 14-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Diamond Member

Default Lady Kat, My Love doll.

Hi Dann.
I live with a Teddy Babe known as "Lady Kat" or "The Countess!" She lives here and is part of my life. Although we can and do have a physical relationship at times, by far the most important aspect for me is the emotional one of having "somebody" to care for and about and..to love! In that sense I always refer to her not as a "Sex Doll" but a "Love Doll!" I love her quiet company, she is a wonderful sleeping companion and I enjoy buying her things, dressing her in nice clothes and taking lots of photos of her. I'm very fond of Kat and treat her almost as a human lady; moreover we are engaged and we have a little daughter "Ollie!"

As has been said, it's a lifestyle thing for me. It isn't about sex or some kind of naughtiness or secret perversion. I'm quite easy about my interest and Kat has been good for me. I'm single and on my own and we hurt nobody. With those I trust I'm open about my lady and good friends just think it's part of my general eccentricity - "I may be crazy, but harmless!"

However the world in general isn't ready for our particular minority pursuit just yet and I've had negative comments such as "Utterly Bizarre!" "Peculiar" "Saddo" and worse. The problem is with outsiders not being able to conceive that our interest isn't some sort of nasty peversion. For that reason, in this so-called "tolerant society" I still have to be circumspect with strangers.

So please don't be offended if we might seem a little guarded at times but check out the albums and picture stories and the banter; you'll see what fun we all have....and that can't be bad!