View Single Post
Old 16-03-2013, 02:41 PM
Active New Member

Thanks for the information, revoL annaerB! Yeah I can imagine some comments will be derogatory but there's always people out there to shun other people and make them feel bad for enjoying themselves, but this is not what I want to do with my documentary. Unfortunately, I hate football and can't think of a worse subject for a film but thanks!

I see that most (if not all) of you wouldn't like to be shown in my documentary, so I had the idea of having an interview with someone and then dubbing over it with an actors voice and having shots of the doll in discussion and maybe a recreation to avoid any of you being put on a plate for ridicule. How does this sound, would anyone be interested in this?

Hi Harlemlover, that's a great story. It's nice that the doll can do that for you, from being on here it seems like most of you enjoy the company of the doll, and it's great that you can live out your fantasies without hurting your wife. Does your doll sleep in bed with you and your wife? (Again sorry if this is too personal, feel free to not answer!)

Congratulations on your engagement, Kats012! Do you have a date set to be married? It seems to be more about the companionship for the majority of people on here, and the quiet company does sound tempting compared to the constant nagging of a girlfriend

Sadly, I think it'll be a long time before this society is actually tolerant, but I think by discussing these things and showing that there's nothing harmful or weird about these situations, people will begin to see without being ignorant.

Again, thank you all for being so open with me and I won't take offense if you tell me I'm going to far or if some of you aren't as open with me!