View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Legendary Member

Hearing no reply I opened the door and stepped inside, I turned and looked towards the bed and froze, stunned at the sight that met my eyes.

I stood speechless looking down on Suki, as she wriggled and tried to hide her face.

Suki, are you OK? I asked.

You're not supposed to see me like this yet, this wasn't supposed to happen here she said. It was those two little horrors, when I catch them I'll skin them she added angrily.

It's OK I said what can I do to help?

Suki relaxed and looked up at me, meeting my still surprised gaze.

Well now you know she said, I'm a Ningyo, a Mermaid.

Still staring, I walked to the bottom of the bed and stared at Suki's new tail, it was bright and shiny blue and twitched as she talked.

Will you stay like this? I asked

No she replied, only if I wear my necklace, oh by the way where is it?

I think Coral still has it I said still staring at Suki's tail.

Do you like my tail? she asked sweeping it and posing coyly.

Errrr... yes it's very, .....blue I said ...and shiny I added quickly somewhat lost for words.

I'll be fine in a little while when I dry out said Suki, it won't take long if I'm not wearing my necklace. Would you be a dear and get it please, I wouldn't want it to get damaged. She added.

Right I'll go and get it and those two can come and apologise I said.

Okay said Suki, I'd love to hear their explanation.

I brought both Girls back to my room where they returned the necklace and both apologised to Suki. After a few choice words they all made friends and posed for a photograph before Suki dried out and changed back to her normal self.

Well now we all know why Suki's swimming record is so good and why she did so well on her job in Tokyo.

And that's the end of that Tail.

CT