View Single Post
Old 27-08-2013, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
But of course one persons cold and hard is anothers firm and smooth.

The plastic Mannequins are very different to the fibre glass ones.

They are light, easy to modify, very attractive and very reasonably priced (sub £100 for high end doll looks).

Actually, whilst I agree that they are hard, the plastic ones are not cold, at least no more so than a silicone one (although the plastic ones remain at the same temperature where the silicone ones do warm up with contact).

With modification you can have sex with them but its not as easy as with other dolls.

Personal view is that in the pecking order of things, as a sexual partner a properly modified plastic mannequin is superior to any blow up but below teddy babes and silicone / TPE dolls.

My belief is that a mannequin is the lowest priced doll that you can develop real emotional attachment to.

lol. lowest priced. Yes the mannequines cost less than £100 each but when you start adding up the modifications I would say thats there's not much difference in price between the girls and a standard teddy babe (quality wigs, silicone breasts, inserts and related body modifications, neck and leg enhancements.... I would say arm enhancements but even though I've purchesed all of the materials I've not yet been brave enough to perform the operation).
I was thinking to reply to Reallovedoll's post earlier, but I was just thinking how best to word the reply. But you have done it perfectly

Very well said, I really do like the way you think