View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:02 AM
Platinum Member

Default Babooshka Part 2

This was unbelievable, I now found myself on a moonlit, shingled beach holding hands with a plush, no wait she was a young woman, who looked exactly like Babooshka. She told me not to be afraid and her gentle voice calmed my nerves.

It was a beautiful and clear night and i could hear the sound of the sea and smell seaweed filling my nostrils. There were white cliffs towering above us and it reminded me of a place that i like to visit on the south coast.

It was easy to take Babooshka's hand as we walked along the beach. She was still quite petite but not as small as she was as a plush female. I would say she was a little shorter than myself.

I found out muchabout my new vampiric friend and was surprised by her interests and lifestyle. Babooshka is a very feminine and private being, she has a strong character, but seems to be gentle with a great sense of humour.

As we chatted some more Babooshka seem to notice something on the beach and her hand left mine for a split second, suddenly the strange dizzy feeling which i had experinced swept over me........

In the next moment i found myself back in my bed at home. Had it all been a dream? I turned my bedside lamp on and was stunned to find a beautiful sea Shell sitting on my cabinet. I picked it up to examine it and as i did so i heard her voice.....

" Until we meet again, Loverboy, your friend Babooshka"