Thread: The Patient
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Part of the Furniture

Default Update 7

A busy day for our little Penny. During a physio session she complained of pain in her nethers resulting in emergency surgery to cure the splitseamitis in that area. Surgery was 100% successful. Further documentation of this is not necessary in my opinion.

Physio was abandoned for the day to allow time to recover from surgery. We were able to remove the sling bandage, and penny is able to use her left arm for light activities now.

Therapy continues.

The girls felt it would be good for Penny to feel like things were as normal as possible, and So before departing Viki donated a pair of jeans for Penny, as nothing at the patch really fit her properly. Cindy donated a T-shirt.

A second recursion session has yielded more information.

Penny's full name is Penelope Huggs-Nicely.
She remembers now that she is a Teddybabe Neo-Classic of the Jessica sorority. She has a fondness for cupcakes and muffins and enjoys a good book.

She has vague recollections of a partner, but seems to be compartmentalising around these memories as though to protect herself. I suspect that her injuries may stem from this era, but whilst serious, I cannot conclude that they were malicious.

We can only be thankful that the swift actions of the DDF members and the insight of Mr Ted and Col. Vicalyn got her to The Patch as quickly as they did.

On that note, Penny has asked me to extend her thanks to all involved. She is very grateful to everyone for their kindness and time to get her here where she can recover. In time I'm sure she will sign on and post her thanks herself.

Care continues.

Dr Karrot

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet

Last edited by Karrot; 17-12-2013 at 04:48 PM.