View Single Post
Old 13-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Default Hi from Sam and Em

Hi,

I think that this is the right thread to introduce the ladies to the forum.

Their names are actually Emily Jane and Samantha Charlotte but Em and Sam for short.

They are both Loutoff Mannequins, models PLM-6 (Em) and PLM-8 (Sam).

The hair puchased seperately are a long brown wig with red highlights (Sam) and a honey and champagne Blonde razor cut and layered (Em)... Em is definitely the high maintenance girl here! (But she's worth it and Sam doesn't mind).

Both are shown using the standing version. I'll show the sitting version at another time and give details of the neck and insert modifications in another thread as such would not be suitable for this part of the forum (I've been good and read the posting rules).

They have quite different personalities. Sam is actually rather shy (so was not amused at all at me getting a partially open shirt shot). Em just couldn't wait for the shoot and wore her sexiest little PVC number for it.... And she's still wearing it... Back in a bit!!!!

Ok, we're back. Anyway, here are the girls. Em (blonde) is on the left and Sam (dark with purple highlights is on the right).

You can tell the difference in their personalities just from the pictures. Sam's the sort of girl that you would marry, Em you really wouldn't want your mother to meet.

Anyway, Please forgive my very amateur photography but here they are.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sam & Em.JPG (23.6 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg Sam1.JPG (18.9 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg em1.JPG (24.2 KB, 92 views)