Thread: Tawny's Turn
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 05:53 AM
Gold Member

Default Tawny's Turn

Those of you who also hang out at TDF may already know:

There's a new doll at Chez Zang! (Intro thread and more pics at TDF)
First there was Jayna; and now, some six years later (with some of us, it really takes a while!), there is also Tawny, a Maid-Ling!

Maid-Lings are full-size (170cm), foam dolls with latex skin, silicone breasts, and silicone vaginal insert. They weigh about 28 pounds (12 kg), quite light for a full-size, non-inflatable realistic doll. They have some overall flexibility, including bendable elbows and knees, but can really only lie down or stand up; they can't sit or recline.

Truth be told, as wonderfully happy as I was (and remain) with Jayna, there were still some sexual aspects and fantasies of mine that, bless her, she could never truly fulfill; nor could any deluxe-size Teddy Babe. Silicone and TPE dolls would, but they'd be fairly heavy and delicate; not to mention their higher price of purchase. So there was only one type of doll out there that could fit the bill: the Maid-Ling, a not-so-popular but quite worthy specimen, available there in just the right market niche.

Did I mention how photogenic they can be? Titman, creator of the Maid-Ling, clearly knows just what it takes to sculpt a fabulous female form.

It kinda seems like 2014 is shaping up to be the year many of us here welcome another doll (or two) in the home!