Minato's Perfect Date

minato

Gold Excellence Member
Please Note: Some pictures are a bit sexy, droll risk is important, you have been warned...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lovely, just awtch the light of and you will never know the difference. :21

Nice one Minato.

I love this Photo. :tu:tu:tu:tu:tu

picture.php

Great production and photos, funniest thing I've seen today. :21:21

I think poor Hinata got a bit confused by Naga's replies. :confused:

Greetings,

Excellent, a very funny story. :21:21

I think that minato would prefer Naga to Scratina though, she's a bit too
small. :D

Oh Minato, I'm sorry. Over being silly I totally forgot to tell you how great the pictures are. Yep, well done. :tu

CU cuddly and Lian

Oh Minato, I'm sorry. Over being silly I totally forgot to tell you how great the pictures are. Yep, well done. :tu

CU cuddly and Lian

Oh, don't worry... :D

I have to change my camera... :o I mixed fluo compact and flash light (Low speed), but sometimes my old 5 Mpx camera processor can't treat the picture i d want. :(

I used positive Sensia 100 films (Slide) 20 years ago, bought with pre paid processing in Germany (Because i wasn't in France...) ... They forgive nothing...:( But the picture your take is the picture you have... :twisted:

Greetings sisters!

Ello Girls, is so nice to be seeing plushy sisters again and wonderful for Valerica to join in.
Naga and Hinata, not is need for worry about hair and eyes, so lovely you both look any man be proud to have you for to love. I sure Minato know that. Scratina is cute funny little pal too.

:21:21:21 OMG I didnt see that coming!:21:21:21

Bloody brilliant work Minato, honestly made me laugh out loud :tu:tu

Karrot

It's not my fault... :no: Hinata spend her time playing and giving Karate and Kung fu lessons and don't read ukdf a lot... Yes, i know... :whip

Small, nude and hairy, blue eyes, Minato's perfect date d be Nicole... :o

Ello Girls, is so nice to be seeing plushy sisters again and wonderful for Valerica to join in.
Naga and Hinata, not is need for worry about hair and eyes, so lovely you both look any man be proud to have you for to love. I sure Minato know that. Scratina is cute funny little pal too.

Oh, Minato loves Hinata and i... No doubt... :D

Terrific, I just love it. A perfect slow build up to the killer punchline. A lovely and very funny photo story.

Missed this, not at all what I was expecting and nicely done. :b:b
Visions of a new little lady were expected but Scratina, nooooo :D

Back