View Single Post
Old 29-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Bronze Member

Hey all,

The last few days I've been quite busy with work and decided to ask the ladies for help. I mainly needed someone to help with small tasks such has answering phones, filing paperwork and responding to emails. Well your basic secretarial stuff. Without hesitation Karen volunteered with great enthusiasm. In fact she practically knocked Kelly and Shannon off their feet trying to get my attention. I did remember Karen telling me not to long ago. That she was a secretary at one of her last jobs. Well I figured because of her past experience she would be the perfect choice to help me out. Little did I know the secretarial potion Karen held at her last job was at a strip joint. Anyways the next day Karen reported to me for her secretarial duties wearing this! Oh Yeah!!!!

Karen: Hmmm! Here's a little easter egg for Nova to find later on. Booby cam!

Although Karen's chosen wardrobe was a huge distraction. She actually did a great job and was very helpful. At the end of her shift I handed her some spending money for helping me out. But she pushed it away and said there is only one form of payment she would except!!!!

Stay tuned for the next photo set!
See more pictures of Karen here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gall...php?album=1193

Last edited by Nova-1; 29-04-2015 at 11:51 AM.