View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 09:33 AM

Default Mechadoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Hello peeps

I have had a couple of emails back and forth with Matt @ mechadoll and the result is i have on the 9th of September placed and order for Emilie Mechdoll (blue eyes blond hair 95D boobies)

Been given a manufacturing time of around 2-3 weeks and asked if i would share my ordering experience here on the forum and other forums i am a member off.

And also a reveiw of the doll after she arrives.

Will keep this thread updated when i have any (other)news to share. {fingers crossed}

Sam.... :thumb:

Ps please stop shaking your heads and saying " Oh sam what have you done !"

Hello, I had two Mechadoll doll and it's true it superbly beautiful.
The first was a Mechadoll Emilie de France, it lasted only eight months, first makeup and especially do not want cuts are shoulder, joins the arms, torso and legs loosened and then the anus tearing. The second was a Valerie Mechadoll USA, much stronger she held one year and a half, ever makeup that does not want, shoulders that cuts, joins hold out against the anus but also tears, fat chest is good but it is less solid breasts are ramollisses and I had one that seemed to be emptied.
Repair kits supplied are ineffective I tested, his walk slightly better with glue Silicone CAF3 but not resistant over time. As soon as there are reports of problems sellers are conspicuously absent and Mechadoll not responding either. Too bad they do not provide anything for the after-sales service, other manufacturers make the repairs and their dolls.
Otherwise it is a doll that gives a lot of fun to be had, it would only keep it without touching it.