View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
It's when you get to the level of the "Hosts" in Westworld the game really changes. Anatomically correct - even down to synthetic muscles and bone - but still an AI creation controlled by a computer program. This a level that I could see in the future for dolls a century or so from now. The only problem is you'd need to make sure that they follow Asimov's law on robotics:

1: A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2:A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3: A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

I other words if a robot think it's own existence is threatened it only takes a glitch to act in possible self preservation and kill or harm a human making rule 3 a paradox.

The other option is a female version of Data from Star Trek. Data himself told Tasha Yar he was well versed in multiple love making techniques.
First rule of sex robots is that you don't talk about sex robots.

second rule of sex robots is that you don't talk about sex robots.

If this is your first night with a sex robot you have to shag...

Lol.

Hi Mcsurfie. I've read those two books ("I robot" and "the rest of the robots") and the rules never seemed to go completely as intended.... A little like a Windows update!