Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2023, 02:58 AM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlos View Post
Thank you Gavla82 I agree with your kind words thanks for sharing your girl Chloe wonderful - 3 years crikey that is great - I think one of main advantage of Torso is it will be lighter to move around and easier for me to store due to my small room I live in - but she looks very beautiful well in the pictures I will update when she arrives hopefully soon and think of a name for her - it is crazy every day I think about her and not even arrived yet I did not expect this good feeling I have D
They have that effect on you that's for sure. I remember when I set eyes on Chloes face on the site and thinking she needs to be here with me and I kept thinking about her till the day she arrived. She has been my saviour, my rock and my loyal companion ever since.

I personally believe it's the head that makes the girl, you can go through many Torsos and bodies, but it will always be the head that makes her.

So, if further down the line you fancy going for a full body for your new lady, then don't feel you are parting with her when you swap from Torso to full body.