View Single Post
Old 16-10-2023, 03:35 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post
Cloud climax are very reputable- I've dealt with them multiple times, and Paul is very helpful. Also, it is a real positive to have someone in the UK handle import for you. They do a lot of vouchers, recently there was £150 off all dolls and they tend to offer you money off if you put things in your basket and wait a few hours - so do that as you can use more than one voucher!

Another very good UK vendor is Doll House UK (https://www.the-doll-house.com/) - again, Phil is very good and they will handle all the import into the country. I've personally used them as well and would vouch foe the service. They both do high end dolls. If you want a doll Phil isn't selling on the site, email him as I got one of mine through him for a brand they don't list (Irontech silicone).

TPE in general is softer than silicone. Which one I'd recommend probably depends on what you're buying her for. Both have made advances towards each other over the years - TPE dolls now look more realistic, and silicone is now much softer! If you want oral function, most silicone won't offer this. Hard silicone heads - especially with the implanted hair options tend to be very hard (like lips aren't soft for kissing) - but they are incredibly photorealistic if you want a model/muse or just fall in love with them.
Can't thank you enough Willendorph. I have more confidence buying from those vendors now.
Any idea re the brands I listed?