View Single Post
Old 16-05-2021, 01:45 AM
The Shoe Shrine

Default Primark Lingerie and Trainers

Treated Chloe to some awesome trainers from Miss Sixty which I found in TK Maxx that were 75% off rrp and then stumbled across a lovely matching lingerie set and a vest top for her in Primark (or as she now calls it "Primarni" . Naturally, washed the clothes first before she could wear them. The trainers had White laces, but I felt they needed a different colour, since there is glittery grey writing on the side and a grey patches on the back. I bought some polka dot Converse type trainers from Tesco little while back which had Grey sparkly laces, so swapped them over and it suits both pairs better.

The lingerie and vest top I thought she would like too.

After washing them today, along with a new white fleecy blanket I bought her from B&M and a new bed sheet for us both, I got her out of bed and changed her for a photoshoot. (excuse the cropping, screen grabbing them from Instagram).

and finally got myself in a position where I could do some belly laying poses, the heels I bought from everything5pounds for a grand sum of £2.50 last year!!

Minty joined in the fun.

and her arse was too sexy not to sneak a pic in.

So all in all a very spoilt Chloe, but done on my usual "Findabargain and grabit"