View Single Post
Old 29-11-2012, 01:21 AM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
.......What does seem to work for me is rather than just refreshing it I click the stop button, for those who don't know it's the cross at the end of the address bar(at least it is in Firefox), then when I click refresh the site comes up no problem.............
You Sir are what is known on the net as a Reeeefresh Monkey.

Reeefresh Monkies sit with their mouse pointer hovering over the browser X (stop), their right index finger poised over the left mouse button and their left index finger on the F5 key. Skilled refresh monkies can refresh their page hundreds of times a minute.
They are usually found trying to snipe ebay in the last two seconds of an online sale, studiosly bent over their keyboard waiting for the latest patch for their super duper Uber game to be released or watching their favourite forum and double triple checking for the latest comment from their fellow forum junkies.
They can be identified by the worn WASD, LCtrl and F5 keys on their keyboards, and their constant need for a direct IV to Starbucks. The only patience they know of is the OUT one at the hospital when they go to have their index fingers regrafted.

Which reminds me, the latest DLC for Skyrim will be released soon and I've gotta go as my coffee level is dropping to dangerously low levels and I've got to complete another level of Hitman before bed.

CT

Last edited by Cyber Ted; 29-11-2012 at 01:39 AM.