View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
The details of Maid-Fong are amazing, as you show, and the way in which you're photographing dolls and their features suggests that you're doing so as a result of an enthusiasm for dolls […]
Thank you very much Harem, your kind words mean a lot to me as they come from an enthusiast doll owner as experienced, passionate and opinionated like you!

You are quite right, for Ira am myself, the business side of selling dolls is a necessity and not the sole reason to attempt this venture. We talked a lot about this in the past months when Dollstudio changed from being a workshop into becoming a vendor.

During this transition, we both made the most wonderful experience when talking to customers and trying to find the right doll for them: Sometimes, we could touch people's lives and give them something beautiful that wasn't there before. I don't have the right words for this in English, but it's similar to what conventionally only music or a felicitous movie can accomplish.

Anyway, dealing with certain dolls can be rewarding in very different ways than just making profit.

Cheers, Sandro