View Single Post
Old 20-03-2023, 06:07 PM

Hi Shamus
Thanks for the welcome. Well at least you know how I feel about the whole thing. I am sure it was the same for everyone here but of course it feels like you are the only one at the time. As you say it’s a huge financial outlay too so not a quick easy decision to make. Maybe that is also part of the reason I have put it off among other reasons! It’s interesting that your girl (I must remember to refer to them as girls and not dolls! See I am very new!) is still a virgin. I can understand that too. She’s to be held and kissed but not necessarily more than that. I guess I have a lot to think about. I can imagine myself sleeping with her and just her presence is all that is required. I would never be able to tell my friends that! I have seen images of a lot of dolls over a long period of time but only very recently came across the cloud climax website. I saw the photo of this particular girl:
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/ji...sex-doll-lisa/
And thought her long hair and the style it was in, the shape of her face and lips and the colour of her eyes and skin just made me think wow! I know that all of these things can be changed of course as the list of options seems endless but maybe the person that created this particular model in the photo knew that these attributes would appeal to someone like me. I probably would choose slightly smaller breasts ideally, but not too small! You may be chatting to me for a very long time before I take the plunge (if I ever do!) but it will be great for me to talk to someone who actually understands. OK I just saw the photos you posted now that really is something! I am never going to reach that level....one will be just fine. Best wishes, Graham