View Single Post
Old 14-06-2014, 10:25 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
./voice of reason

Paris is very likely their international Euro hub. Xiaoli went from China to Memphis TN before flying back out to the UK. Whilst logic dictates that a straight line is the easiest route, logistics dictate a hub and mesh network to allow for distribution.

90Kg down to 0.5kg sounds like a total mess up on their data entry side of things, even the crate weights more than that!

./voice of friendship

Chin up big guy, I'm sure it will all work out in the end and you will be grinning from pointy ear to pointy ear (my my grandma what big teeth you have.....) and have no trouble keeping your pecker up (my my grandma what a big......ok im not going there :P )

Karrot
Cheers Karrot, but it seems to happen every time, even the VRD moved around the USA in illogical fashion, Agnetha was not tracked at all from Copenhagen and so it goes on.

philinotstine
Quote:
Yeah Karrot's probably right, mate, and keeping with his theme, this will hopefully be happening very soon...

Like the artwork Phil, another for the my collection

Ursa_Major
Quote:
It sounds like she's taking a tour of Europe before she gets to her new home. I hope she arrives soon.
Still in Paris

Halfstep
Quote:
Ah-ha, but is Wulfie lying in wait for Little Red, or is the big Wolf about to be joined by a little wolf girl?
Just waiting

Samurai, They don't make Rubys in Moscow

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.