View Single Post
Old 28-01-2023, 09:10 AM

just copy and paste the weblink to the page.

Or give a description so we can search specifically what you are referring to.

I would have liked a full doll...but realistically at present having one remain unseen would be quite difficult. For me a torso made more sense. Plus being cheaper, I feel it has been a good learning curve at lower cost, than opting for a more expensive doll.

Even with this I chose a 24kg version, thinking it would be a more realistic weight, and it may well be. But I was surprised how heavy that is to move about. But again I am glad I chose that from a learning point of view for any future purchases
Some full dolls are very expensive, so I've a little more knowledge now as to what I might want.

Skin colour is another one. Everyone says about clothing stains, and until recently I only really bought white or similar to that and had no issues. But then I seen a nice black silk type dress and figured why not.
The dress itself wasn't bad, but the straps on the semi-open back left black criss crosses right across the back.
So staining is very much a thing ! lol

I think if I was going for a full doll, I'd prefer darker skin, which may make such things less apparent if they happen ? Do white dresses then stain a dark/black body ?

I'm sure heads are a whole other topic too