View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 10:35 PM
Diamond Member

Ha ha, I laughed out loud st Sam's reply, but your come back made me spit out my wine! Brilliant

On the subject of shopping, this always comes up, and there's a thread over on TDF at the moment about how embarrassing it is to buy clothes for your doll

Seriously, WTF! Nobody gives a flying fcuk about guys shopping for lingerie anymore, and if anyone does ask what you are doing, just say you're looking for a gift for your gf. Especially at this time of year with Valentine's day around the corner

To be honest, you can have a lot more fun if you have your girls measurememts memorised, or even on a peice of paper and just walk up to the hottest sales girl and ask for some help picking out something. You'd be surprised how willing they are to help and give free fashion tips and advice

For those that are a little more adventurous, tell the sales girl you are a photographer and looking for things for a photoshoot. I guarantee they'll ask to see some of your pics. Thats when I show them my instagram account. Most of the time they don't even realise Kayla is a doll. Those that do are more curious than judgmental and that's when things get interesting

Give it a try, don't be embarrassed, they'll love the attention and the fact you appreciate their advice.

G