View Single Post
Old 13-12-2013, 11:33 PM
Active New Member

Oh Heck.

There is panic in the Tower at the moment.

Suki was on duty when we got a radio call saying we were to standby for an immediate Medical Emergency Situation.

The only problem is we have no room for any emergencies here right now as CT is helping Heather with some problems in the room we usually use for medical jobs, he says Heather will have to stay there until he's finished and then she'll will have to wait a while longer until she's 'cured'.
I'm not sure what it is he's doing 'cause he didn't have any needle and thread like he usually does. He had knives, little wooden sticks, brushes, powder, goooey gluey stuff and some really smelly liquids in bottles. Coral is in there giving him a hand. Amber was too but they had to send her out after she feinted when she saw CT stick a little sharp stick into Heather's nipple. Maybe he's giving her a piercing. Cool....

Actually that's not the only problem, our helicopter is not ready yet so we can't do anything with that, we have most of our new equipment here but without our helicopter there's not much we can do. Everyone is running around sorting out their duty kit just in case. Suki and I are on Radio watch today so we're just watching them all tripping over each other as they rush about. Actually I better go and sort my stuff just in case I'm needed too.

Amber is trying to find out more about the emergency right now.

Stay tuned and we'll let you know what happens.