View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 11:28 PM
Bronze Member

Birthday Aftermath
Part 3

“Okay, then it seems pretty clear; we need to press our advantage as hard as we can but we can't get cocky. We need to continue to protect our territory. I don't want anyone to be alone whether you're in one of our safe places or out in the house. We'll continue to avoid the aberration, but if anyone comes up with a way to defeat or capture it safely, we all need to hear it. Let's see… Oh, any schedules that we've learned to be dependable are null and void. Without her human slave Arachne will be forced to do a lot of things herself because the cat won't be able to.”

“Although, if she may be capable of moving a human body, who's to say what she may be capable of? We've really only had one run in with her so far and since then she's been confined to that jar. We'll need to be smart about it, but it may be in our best interest to push for another encounter with her. With all of us together I don't doubt that we can take her. I really think we're on to something by taking out her allies. Veyronna? You did very well with your spell. We're glad you came to help."

Veyronna nodded, but hung her head a little. She knew she did what needed to be done, but she still felt kind of bad about it.

“Does anyone else have any ideas to share or other things that need to be discussed?” Asked Every.

“Yeah,” started Glissa, “does anyone else feel like they're being watched here? Every time we're in this room I feel like I'm being watched, but I never see anything. I don't know… it's just kind of creepy.”

“It's all in your head, Glissa. If there were something here I assure you I would have spotted it. Maybe don't lay under the face next time?” Aneka teased.

Evey chuckled. “Okay, if there's nothing else, let's get back to work.”

OOC: End. Thanks for reading!

Follow us on Twitter!

Say hi in her main thread Here.