View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
Great photos. I love her hair colour - really good!
Thank you Dongo!! Yeah, I like it too.. The color gives her a sassy look..

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
very nice pictures and glad to see normal size breasts for a change.

carlys_guy
Thanks Carlys_guy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARK ANGEL View Post
I have to say, to me hands are an important detail, in human women and dolls alike.
Caroline's hands are simply flawless, the detail, tone, proportion and overall impression, may be the best I've seen yet.
Why am I noticing her hands? Trust me, I didn't at first.

Pete.
yeah I agree! She defiantly has really nice detail in her hands.. Maybe the best I've seen so far too.. The feel while holding her hand is also simply amazing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhahn View Post

Perfect in every detail !!!

Is it a secret what you pay for Caroline? You can send me also, if you didnīt post it here, an Private Mail. I am very interessted.

Many thanks
harleyhahn
Thanks Harleyhahn!! As for what she cost me...Well, the truth is.. This lady would cost more now. Then what I paid for her when I placed the order about three and a half years ago.. I believe the current base price for a female Sin is $6400.. Also Caroline has some added custom features that brought the price up too. Such as freckles and combination piercings (ears & belly)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
There's just something about the way she looks at you!
Great to see a doll with a really sexy expression and a realistic body too.
Lucky man - and yeah you will keep thinking about her and spending on her too, they are far, far more than inanimate objects.

Yeah! The looks she gives you is just captivating.. And when I look into her eyes I get this instant feeling that there is an actual person looking back at me.. Like she has a sole... Definitely much more than just a inanimate object for sure!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale66 View Post
Congrats, Nova. Caroline is a very attractive lady-- very nice looking boobs (and face) and looking forward to seeing her rear (that sounds odd, but trust the meaning is clear. )
Thanks Dale66!! Oh and there's nothing odd about wanting to see her dairy air.. In fact Caroline actually has quite a spectacular caboose.. Booty shots will be coming real soon...

Last edited by Nova-1; 21-08-2017 at 04:37 PM.