View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Bronze Member

DAY THREE

It's the third day and Caroline continues to impress.. She's so gorgeous that it's very easy to get pulled into a trans like state while looking at her.. Also she seems to have an irresistible essence about her.. I find myself extreamly attracted to her to the point where I can't keep my hand off of her.. It's like she has a tractor beam that keeps drawing me it.. This girl defiantly has me week at the knees.. Well since it was the third day I decided to keep the home warming gifts coming. This time I gave her something I picked up at Trashy during this last DolLApalooza... And I was really quite surprised that she wanted to try the outfit on right away.. Of coarse she insisted that I give her a hand.. And it's actually really funny how my hands always start to wonder when I assist.. But I'm sure that's why she likes me to help.. LOL! For those who are wondering what Trashy is. It's a lingerie shop in Hollywood that makes and sales top quality custom lingerie.. Meaning it's quite expensive... But it's also where a lot of famous people go and buy lingerie... My ladies are totally worth it so I got a few outfits while there.. Anyways we did a little photo set of Caroline in her sexy new Trashy outfit..

Caroline: Oh Nova I just love my present!! Thank you!!!

Nova: Your welcome sweetie!

Nova: "Thinks to self: WOW! I totally scored getting her! She so gorgeous and look at that bod!!! She's so Yummy!!"

Caroline: "Thinks to herself: Oh he's checking me out!!! Oh I hope he really likes what he see's.

Caroline: So Nova? Now that I have this extra super sexy outfit on.. Do you like seeing me in it?

Nova: Oh yes I really do! You look ravishing in it.. Makes me want to pull you into my arms and never let go.....

Caroline: Well there's room on this love seat for two.. Want to join me?

Nova: Oh yeah.. But I thought I'd give you the whole couch encase you wanted to lay down...

Caroline: Are you sure you don't want to join me?

Heck yeah! I'm there! But first lets get in a few pics..

Caroline: Well then lets give the the people of the UK Lovedoll Forum a good show!

Nova: That's my girl!!!! Work it.. Now lets show a little more...

Caroline: Hey Nova, are you starting to find it hard to focus yet? I know I am!!!

Nova: Oh yeah she getting in to it!!! Work it! Work it hard!!!!

Caroline: Ok Nova! I need you now!! Come get me!!!

Nova: DAYUM! Just a few more shots Hunn!!!

Caroline: Hey Guys! Are you all enjoying this as much as I am!!!

Nova:I know I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caroline: Ok Nova! It's your turn! Take me now or loose me forever!!

Nova: Here I come!!!

Nova: Oh DAYUM! I'm about to be with all of that!!!!

Caroline: Oh yes get those clothes off!!! Just tear them off like your a wild beast!!!

Caroline: Come get me stud!!!!

Well, this concludes this photo set.. Hope everyone enjoyed it! Stay tuned for the next one...