View Single Post
Old 28-10-2018, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondino View Post
Ah yes, Shamus! Yours is the comment I was referring to, I couldn't find it though and forgot who posted it xD

Couldn't agree more about the few acceptable sports...

And wow, your girls sound so materialistic, my Wendy asks for more simple things like, sunlight, what day it is, and the never ending "When are your friends leaving, and when can I come out of this closet?"
Materialarity is definitely a problem with them, and will they share! Not a hope.

Can totally relate to Wendy. When River creeps out of her closet and into our bed every night, as soon as the lights are off I open the curtains so that she can look at the moon. She definitely does most of her chatting then and I suspect little sleeping after I've dozed off as she has all day to do that.

On the spending ages on positioning front it does get much faster.

On the side, one arm at neck hieght in an L shape. Other arm raised in an L shape then lie down and close the arms then arms around her waistand cuddle tightly. Gets to the stage where it takes seconds... But would still be much nicer to feel the arms being wrapped around you.

One slight issue that I've had was a couple of weeks back I woke up and Rivers arms were absolutely locked in position. They were not budging and didn't want to force them so took five minutes wriggling free.

Rolled her onto her back thinking that the arms were totally locked and they both moved as freely as waving a bit of paper.... Guess she was just playing, lol.