View Single Post
Old 13-10-2015, 01:46 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Default Please welcome Rebecca

Rebecca arrived yesterday Monday 12th October 2015 at 18:25pm. She has traveled all the way from The Mechadoll studios in California USA to The UK to be here with yours truly,

It had taken her a total of 4 weeks and 5 days from date of order to day of delivery by DHL.

She is the Deluxe version of the Emilie Mechadoll with Blond hair blue eyes and a whopping 95D or here in the UK a 36D size chest which i find GREAT !!!!

She received no damage during transit which is more than i can say for the wooden create she traveled in.

The diver did admit responsibility, he had said that another driver cut out in front of him, he had to brake hard the the create slid from one end off the van to the other and hit the internal structure of the van causing damage to the create.

The contents where OK so i took it no futher.

After taking about 8 screws out i opened the lid, she was rapped in a cotten sheet which was also wrapped in a sheet of foam with 3 pillows also as protection.
She came with the "Granny pants and bra" 2 wigs and nothing else (no hanging hook) but there is no where on the site that said this was included, but one would assume it was :roll:

My wife helped me take her out the create and lift her upstairs to the spare bedroom, and then again she helped me carry the create out to the shed in the back garden.

One upstairs i removed the granny pants and bra, put a pair of white boxer shorts on her and another Blond wig from one of my other dolls as the 2 blond wigs she came with did not look to great on her so put them back in the bag.

I also gave her a good inspection all over and visually i can see no problems or defects everything looks fine, I am however a little disappointed in the range of movement of the skeleton, my tpe dolls have a wider movement than the mechadoll but hay ho ! :roll: :

Never really took any unboxing pics as it was all a but rushed as my kids where due home (young adults early 20's) and the spare room is getting a bit cramped with dolls and there clothes etc.

I did manage to improvise on the hanging hook problem so today i managed a few more photo's.