Thread: Anastasia
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2010, 11:14 AM

Thought I would also post my 1st impressions, this will help answers some of the questions.

1st impression on opening the case Anastasia is absolutely stunning, allot better in the flesh than in any photograph. I think that the make up artist has done a stunning job She just look amazing, I am nearly lost for word

I also could not believe how tall she is, simply stunning and her hands look amazing, they look so life like, she just looks beautiful

The only thing that had me confused for a short while, was, why did Anastasia not have same colour skin all over, then I realised that she had tan lines, I had totally forgotten, think I must be getting old I must admit the tan lines was one of the things I loved on the photos and they look stunning on her.

I think Oleg has done a stunning job on moulding her. I love her looks along with her hands, feet and her body looks amazing, I also love the size of her breast, just the right size, Oleg please do not change the size of the breasts on the remould of the body 1 as they are just great and in my opinion anything bigger than a handful is a waist

And you would not believe with Anastasia coming from such a cold country, that she would have such a warm heart

The heater is a great bit of kit and worth its weight in gold, great option and I would highly recommend it

As you can tell I am very pleased with Anastasia, there are only a couple points I would like to raise.

One is the joints are quite lose so they do not hold pose well, but saying that her left arm and shoulder will hold pose but her right will not, so Oleg is so close with this, but it is not a major issue as I can see that if you wish to move her while playing she moves allot easier than any other doll I have.

The other issue is with the case, which is not a major issue as it did its job very well for transport and is allot better than a cardboard box. My only concern is if you are thinking of using it as a storage case, it has a tendency to lean quite a bit, as the wood seems to have been cut short from the corners and allows the case to twist, this did give me a bit of a worry when I 1st opened it, as the door sprung with the last screws and started to lean. But I must say that Oleg has done a great job on the padding for the case and I do love the cloth padding behind her head, it looks great.

All in all, Oleg & Irina has come up with one stunning doll and Anastasia is everything I could wish for and then some, I would say she is worth every penny and then some and I look forward to seeing what they have up there sleeves with their new designs and wish them every success for the future.

By the way I will also try and do another update latter when I have had more time with Anastasia

Regards
Anastasia, Kimi, Kiki Dee & Eagle1

PS I must apologies for using the word stunning so much, but I am so over the moon with Anastasia that I run out of other words to say