View Single Post
Old 14-07-2020, 05:57 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Elaine is actually pretty awsome where I thought that she would live in Judy's shadow. Excellent selection of two real stunners matey.

Boobs are so different to my Angels lil peardrops. Good call again with those gel implants which evidently change the size/shape not just the feel

Pic of the day for me was the same one that AH picked.

made up for you matey.

All the best,

Shamus.
Cheers Shamus, i was actualy going to buy this doll when you got yours but i opted for the YL 155 instead, so this one was put on the back burner till funds were found.. But yeah thoses gell boobies, it's not actualy how they feel its how they wibble wobble every time she is moved and yes they feel good to..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jock001 View Post
Guess which one is the Weegee? No prizes.

No, that's unfair, she's maybe just been down the pub now its open, and is not used to the effect.

No, that's unfair, she maybe heard me say how much I liked the previous picture of her sister. But really, I like them both. Very much.
Oh you've gone and done it now, "Weegee" she said, i'll show him who's a weegee next time he visits with a nice Glasgow Kiss

Oh dear....

Cheers Jock..

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhahn View Post
Wow...That makes my Day !!! Brilliant Pics... Thank you for sharing SAM
Thanks Harley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Those are really great pics of your new arrivals. Both are absolutely stunning ladies. Congrats.

Thank you Seth..

Samurai...