Thread: Le Boudoir
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Paul121 Utterly fantastic pics. The only problem is (at least for me any way), is that the standard of photography is so high with these and most others work that it inhibits us less talented snappers from posting anything!
PShop is wonderful and no it's not talent. Talent is doing 10 pics and using 9 whereas I can take 70 and bin 65 if lucky then shop them. The more you practise the better the results and even a phonecamera can give results.

Gypsy taken before I got a camera, on my Sony brick if I remember rightly.
The Meet before last my Raven was picked to go on Coverdoll for the Christmas edition and all was set up for the shoot and I did about 60 pics on my old Fuji, all were unusable . Luckily Kharn and Nescio saved the day with their shots.

As Rev and CT have said, it's practise and pose. I look at Everhards Teashop, Stacy Leighs work, Koens and others on here and would love to do that but it'll never be. Koen is the master of 'pose', how a woman holds herself. Stacy is Stacy and Everhard just has good taste and great dolls.

I just love to see doll pics of all dolls so just get snapping and posting and don't worry about inhibitions just be happy.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.