View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 08:35 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Default Clothing sizes for your KimberDolls.

Since there are so many new KimberDoll owners coming on board, I thought I'd add a post here on what size clothing to buy.
I made a lot of mistakes when I first bought mine from buying off sites like Wish, Ebay and the likes.
I ended up spending a small fortune on buying the wrong clothes before I got It right.
So here is my recommendations on sizing for your KimberDoll.

All my sizes are Australian sizes, so just convert for your country and go from there

Pants and Jeans.

For these, I go for girls size 8. They first really nice. They are a nice tight fit but look awesome!! If you want jeans a little looser, just go a size 9 or 10.
Most kids jeans and pants have elastic adjustments in them, so these will fit her tiny waist. If not, just add a belt. I have found the Women's XS are still too big.

Leggings and Gym tights.

I go a size 7 for these. The material is usually quite stretchy so they will fit really well.

Tops.

For tops I tend to go a girls size 8. This will give a good length and will fit nice over her DD's. I do also buy ladies size 6 and 8 as well. These fit really nice as well.

Dresses.

I have a fair few dresses. Ive bought XXS or XS dresses in the past which fit really well. Store bought ones are girls size 10-12 or ladies size 6-8.

Bras and Panties.

For bras, I buy size 10b. These first really well and I have found that anything bigger cup size doesn't really fit that well.
Panties, either a ladies size 6 because they don't make sexy lingerie in girls size. I also get girls size 8-10 for normal daily use.

Body suits.

When you can find them, I usually go for a size 4 or 6. Hard to find in this size so I just grab them when I find them.

Shoes and Sox.

This is an easy area. Shoes are either a size 2 or 3. Her foot size is 21cm so these sizes will fit without damaging her toes. Sox are the same. Depends on what sox she is going to wear. If she is wearing boots, this a weird one, I go for the smallest mens or ladies size sox I can find. They fit over the top of the boots which is good.

Sleepwear.

For sleepwear I just usually go a ladies size 8. Not that they wear them often but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Where I buy my clothes.

I tend to buy a lot of clothes on local buy and sell groups like Facebook Marketplace or Gumtree ( Australia ). Not sure if that is overseas. I also buy clothes off Ebay from sellers who do bulk. I don't buy from China, just for the fact their sizes are weird.
On Facebook Marketplace you can find some really good clothes REALLY CHEAP. I don't really have to worry about clothing staining because it is usually been worn a few times and washed. Ive never had this problem with clothes bought this way.

I really hope this helps out new owners, as like I said before, Ive spent way too much money on getting the wrong sizes before I got it right.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/188724080@N03/

Find us on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/lovedollphotography/

Last edited by Tighes1; 04-08-2020 at 09:14 AM.