View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 11:46 AM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARK ANGEL View Post
Whew, saved me a rant, you said it far more eloquently than I was gonna. so much for the game changer.

Pete.
Always happy to help Pete

I still think this doll is going to change the playing field somewhat. Consider the weight Vs a TPE/Silgirl of the same dimensions, and add to that a lower price point and you get a very attractive package for someone coming in to the doll world looking for a sex/sleep buddy with low weight and full size proportions.

From a purely photogenic standpoint she still works well, but does limit to clothed photography if one is looking for a 'perfect model. Here the TPE/Silgirls will still have pride of place, but consider how we view out Teddybabes. Yes their caricatured features do lend a certain unreal reality to them and so we can more easily look past things like creases and wrinkles, but we do look past them and we do love to see them.

For me the price is simply too high for a doll I do not 'need', but that's also from someone lucky enough to have 3 Teddybabes and 2 Silgirls as well as 2 SmartDolls. If I had no dolls, this would certainly be in the running.

Karrot

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet