View Single Post
Old 25-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Bronze Member

Hi pmcollectorboy,

The more members the better. I still feel a guest in the house of a great host, so I don't say welcome, but nice to meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcollectorboy View Post
I think Arte Tokio became these guys: http://www.tokyodoll.biz/ The dolls sure do look poseable to me. And I like that the website is in English.
Arte Tokyo and Tokyo Doll are different companies, but there is a relation. Neither of them makes or made sex dolls. Dollstory imported Arte Tokyo until Arte Tokyo stopped two years ago. Dollstory is now reseller of Tokyo Doll. But Arte Tokyo made a new start, supported by DS Doll. Click the Japanese button on their homepage and you'll see what I mean. They aren't available (yet?) outside Japan or China.
Cosy mentioned DS Doll too. The loli models of them are no sex dolls, but DS Doll itself is clear enough on that account.

Dekunoboo dolls are made of fabric, but it's no problem if they become a bit wet; the fabric can have it. Harumi dolls are made of polyurethane foam and the cheaper ones have no skin at all, so it's a problem if such a doll becomes wet.
The Dekunoboo dolls have no skeletons. The cheaper Harumi dolls haven't either. So they are floppy, but in a different way. I owned a Dekunoboo doll once and I didn't mind that it was floppy; actually it was a human-shaped pillow, stuffed rather firmly. Silicone without skeleton or polyurethane foam without skeleton is more the floppiness of jelly pudding.

1967, Frank Zappa