View Single Post
Old 23-08-2019, 10:47 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
People. Update on my previous post.

Jinsan DO still supply both bolts (grub and push) but it seems that an error in packing resulted in my 166C arriving with the M8 hanger but nothing to attach it to and the 140's alternate bolt seems may have been lost when she was being photographed by the vendor.

My comment was based on my own experience which I am assured is not what others have encountered.

My appologies for a misleading comment based on personal experience based on errors rather than reality.

I completely retract my previous statement about Jinsan needing to include the old M16 connectors as apparently, they do.

Kindest regards,

Shamus.
Ok you'll have to explain more about m16 and m8 bolts as I'm still a little confused. Amy (2018) came with one bolt that screws into the neck and then the head pushes on. She also has the one with the hook but I've never used it. As for finger wires I've been removing them when they poke through it's fine for me but I have to hide her hands in photos as is just doesn't look right.
Going back to the implanted hair I don't think I'd risk it as she spends most of her time in bed the hair gets tangled easily. It's just easier to swap wigs when I need to