View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by danncooper View Post
Oh wow, I didn't realise there was a back story. That was a good read! Is there a lot on here like that?

Is Cindy still with you and Jess then, Karrot?

Is it common for many of you to be "in the closet"? Was just wondering how many of you are married?

(I hope you guys don't mind me asking! It's just you've been so welcoming so far I don't know where to draw the line on personal questions!)
Yes Cindy is with Jess and I and she will be staying for the foreseeable some times Dolls change hands. On this occasion Sam and i conconted a story to go along with it and spin everyone alonf got a 2 week ride

Thers plenty of photo stories scattered arround the forums. I've spun a few with Jess and Cindy in the Teddy Babes forum and there are some Epic adventures in The Old Kemble Theatre

As far as my 'closetting' goes, I have some very close friends who know about and have met Jess and Cindy. My family all know (im separated, the dolls came after the separation), My Parents, my inlaws and my children all accept that its a choice I've made, and my sister even loaned the the cash up front to buy Jess initially. Some of my neighbours have met Jess too. I dont openly tell everyone, but the worst anyone can actually do is give me their opinion, which i probably wont give a fuck about

Karrot

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet