View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 06:45 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Default Maybe yes maybe no (It's a No !)

Ok so with Glorificus getting a great deal on a new body i thought i'd try and do the same, I was just about to order a pay for a CST silicon 165 body and had it added to my "basket" and thought i would look for a head to go with it, i was only looking for a few minutes and figured i would buy the body just now and get a head if needed at a later date as i have a few silicon heads here, and i just purchased one on Monday from Lucidtoys which arrived on Tuesday another story for another time.

Anyway i was about to pay for the body and the price shot up from £695 to £1295 needless to say i did not proceed with the order.

So i had another look to see what i could find and i did find another silicon doll at £695 (down from £995) this was a youQdoll 163 cm

So i did not hesitate and bought the doll body, There was only 1 left, so after the purchase i had a look again and it said sold out on this body.

About 2 hours later i get a DPD tracking number, so far so good.

I then go back and look at the advert again only to find they now have 1 in stock and the price is now £995

Ok so they found another on the shelf.......maybe ....

I had ordered before the 2pm cut off so i expected the doll to be sent out the same day as previous purchases have been including the doll head i bought on Monday (delivered Tuesday )

But no, so i figured it would be sent out today , but again no and no communication from Lucidtoys

So i am not sure what is going on as to whether or not i am going to get this doll or not.

I have just sent an email to them asking if there are any problems with the order.

Will let you know how i get on.

Samura...

Last edited by Samurai; 08-10-2022 at 08:46 AM.